Soltec is a Partner/Reseller for Oracle, Fujitsu, RedHat och AWS.
This carefully chosen mix allows Soltec to offer “Best-In-Class” products and solutions to customers.
Contact us for more information!
Accelerate Innovation by Simplifying IT
- From the data center to the cloud, Oracle is eliminating the complexity that stifles business innovation. By simplifying the IT environment, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries—to innovate faster and create added value for their own customers.
- To help customers reduce complexity and achieve business agility, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. Oracle’s industry-leading cloud-based and on-premises solutions give customers complete deployment flexibility and unmatched benefits including application integration, advanced security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
- For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating system options provide unrivalled benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack. This allows customers to build the most optimized infrastructure possible for their enterprise, both in the cloud and the data center.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
- has approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries.
- uses it’s experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with it’s customers.
- is the world’s fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
- is among the world’s top five providers of servers.
- FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of ‘the World’s Most Admired Companies’ in 2013.
- holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
Where we’ve been
More than 2 decades ago, Red Hat had a vision for developing better software. Since then, we’ve worked with an ecosystem of IT leaders, open source advocates, developers, and partners to create the perfect foundation for the future of IT. But that was just the beginning.
Where we’re headed
We believe open, hybrid technology is the future of IT. The operating system for the cloud is open source. Hybrid IT is a reality in every organization, and ultimately, open technology gives you control over today’s trends and your own future.
AWS Web Services
- Amazon Web Services was established in 2006.
- There are over 100 services on AWS
- AWS is fully integrated with VMware for truly Hybrid Cloud IT environments.
- Expand and decrease the size of your AWS environment to meet your needs.
- Automate the provisioning of your AWS cloud environment to free up expensive IT resources to focus on other aspects of your IT delivery.